Sunday, October 16, 2016

Reflections on Magnificence and Love

Magnificence and Love Greetings Friends: Susan is taking a break today. She said I can write whatever I like. So I thought I would share with you one of my favorite topics, "Magnificence."

(What is Magnificence? And how can we experience it?)

Jesus spoke a lot about magnificence. Remember he said, "Dear friends, let us love one another, for love comes from God. Everyone who loves has been born of God and knows God. Whoever does not love does not know God, because God is love." (1 John 4: 7,8. New International Version).

Dr. Eben Alexander, renown neurosurgeon, prior agnostic (who had a near death experience while in a coma), goes on to say, "Love is the dominant force in the universe."

Anita Moorjani, who also had a near death experience and healed from a horrible form of terminal cancer, actually coined the term "Magnificence."  She describes it as being in a state of pure, absolute, Unconditional Love."

Ed Rubenstein, PH.D, author of The Way of the Spiritual Heart, I believe, was talking about magnificence when he said, "True Source, Our Source of Love and Light, always wants to give the best of the best to all beings..."

For me, magnificence personifies that state of being and feeling connected to Unconditional Love. It is our Christ-Self, Soul-Self, God-Self, in complete alignment with the Infinite Presence, God, Source of all Good.

Now one might ask,  how do we enter this Kingdom of Love (Magnificence) that transcends the mind and lives in our heart?

There are many names for God.  There are probably many spiritual pathways to Truth. You are completely free to reject all of my suggestions. My beliefs are not that important. What is important has to do with what gives your life joy, happiness, fulfillment, and peace.

To enter the zone of Magnificence...complete Love, I start off with a simple affirmation: "I am light and love; and I am always connected to the Source of Light and Love."  I say this over and over.

Next, I breathe in the Light and Love, holding the breath for at least three seconds. I breath out slowly for six seconds all that is contrary to Light and Love, like frustration, fear, anxiety, and any form of negativity.

I then let myself see Golden Light...sometimes purple, blue, green, or other rainbow colors, completely surrounding me. I feel the warmth, heat, and comfort of the Light.

I go on to place my hand over my heart, sometimes touching other energy portals.

Now, it's time to let go of the affirmations and the cognitive process. I return my breathing to normal. I slip my consciousness into the Silence, surrendering to the Source of Love and Light deep within my heart.

I feel the Love; I accept the Love; I let the Love shine!

And you know what happens? I feel very, very happy! All is well no matter what appears to be going on around me in this physical realm. And I ask God, "Lord, how can I serve you today?"

That is what Magnificence means to me. That is how I live a better life today: I feel the Love; I accept the Love; I let the Love shine!

Also thought you might enjoy our meditation about magnificence at this link:
More Free Spiritual Essays

In Gratitude, Joy, and Love,

Gary and Susan Eby


2 comments:

  1. I love your blog. Inspiring. Via The Book Marketing Network.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you John. Hopefully more authors and writers will work together to get the word out! Peace and Light....Gary

    ReplyDelete